Join us April 12th, 2016 with Steve Pomeranz, CFP
Back by popular demand:
With our last seminar so popular, we’re offering it again in April. Are you feeling pain in the declining stock market and worried that you will not have enough money to live through your retirement? Perhaps you are concerned that your money won’t keep pace with your rising costs. CDs pay next to nothing, Money Markets pay 0%, and now the stock market seems to be losing money. How can you figure out how this is all going to work out and what you can do about it? Join Steve at his next seminar where he will be discussing how to retire successfully in a bear market.
Are You Feeling Pain In This Declining Stock Market?
- Learn strategies to reduce volatility
- Learn to reduce your worry about the future
- Learn how to focus on the solutions that YOU can control
Find Out How To Be Financially Secure
- Discover the new tools designed to help you stay financially safe
- Learn the 5 “levers” that will help to ensure a secure financial retirement
Understand How To Navigate A Bear Market
- CDs and Money Markets pay nothing, and with the stock market losing money, where can one turn?
- Find out what it takes to make sure your money lasts the rest of your life
Learn how to Cope with Fearful News and Headlines
- Break free from the “Buy High, Sell Low, Repeat Until Broke” Syndrome