Now or later, we know one thing for certain, a recession will show up on our doorstep. Just like preparing for a hurricane, planning early is the key. We’ll show you the tools you’ll need to make the best decisions to protect you and your loved ones:
- Boost your return on savings.
- Reduce taxes.
- Secure a steadily rising income.
- Leveraging technology with unique financial tracking systems
How Will The Coming Recession Effect Your Financial Security?
- Tariffs! Trade War! Oil Field Attacks! Is more volatility on the way?
- Is the Economy’s Strength beginning to Falter?
- If we’re headed for a recession, what does it mean to your financial security?
- Up or Down. Which Way Are Interest Rates Really Headed?
- What investments will provide the income you need?
Will You Have Enough Money To Retire?
- How prepared are you for retirement?
- Are you going to be financially secure for the rest of your life?
- How to know if the decisions you make are best for your future.
- How should your retirement savings be invested now?
Join Steve Pomeranz, veteran Wealth Adviser, Investment Strategist, and WLRN Radio Show Host at his next seminar as he discusses the steps you should consider taking to prepare for whatever the market may have in store. Steve has over 35 years of hands-on investment experience to help you navigate today’s market uncertainties.
Date: Tuesday, October 15th
Starting Time: 10:00am
Location: Renaissance Boca Raton Hotel
To ensure an intimate, conversational setting seating will be limited and advanced registration required. Registration begins at 9:30am, with the seminar beginning promptly at 10:00am. Please allow ample time for traffic and parking.
Once registered, an email confirmation will be sent to you which contains directions and contact information.